Button Banner

Button Banner

Monday, September 30, 2013

Wanna See the Kitchen?

Zach gets his first tour...and wants to share it with you!
I apologize, I am not that great at "all picture" blog posts.  I will do my best.  I know some of you far away have asked about the new house.  Tonight we were able to get into it again.  Zach was so excited, it was his first time to see inside!

Today I give you a look into the kitchen and dining area...tomorrow some more!

Front view outside

Island in the kitchen - yes we can ALL make cookies together!

Kitchen - looking out the window to the backyard

Looking into kitchen from dining room (shopping for a stove)
My first pantry!
In the dining room looking out the back window
Kitchen - looking toward the dining room

Back view outside

No comments:

Post a Comment