Button Banner

Button Banner

Friday, September 13, 2013

Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday!

Three people in our house turned 11 today!  A triple birthday happens every year on this day and you would think by now that I would be used to that!  It sneaks up on me every year!  This year has been crazy on top of all of that because of the house being on the market and me recovering.

The morning started with presents on the table (unwrapped because all of my wrapping paper is packed away).  There was excitement and great appreciation for what they found in the boxes.  After that was my yearly trek to Hy Vee to find the cupcakes needed to supply every 5th grader in their elementary school a birthday treat.  This year, the magic number is 88.  Much to my extreme excitement they were having a cupcake sale!  There were plenty left after I bought my 88 - how did they know?  Maybe it was last year's experience when I left only ONE, yes, ONE cupcake left after I bought the rest of them to celebrate in 4th grade on September 13th!

Much to everyone's excitement my trip also produced a box of donuts for birthday breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment