Button Banner

Button Banner

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

First Day of 8th, 8th, 8th, 5th and 2nd...Here We Go!

I am a little behind today getting the first day pictures out there...after dropping Matthew off I had an appointment downtown to get my bloodwork done for round one. Meanwhile, my treasures are out there starting their new school year!


Oh how I wish the excitement of the first day would accompany every morning throughout the school year! I will take what I can get this morning because it was exciting and fun to watch four of my kids walk into the middle school and then get a whole hour of time with Matthew before we walked slowly to school and got his year started too. The house is very quiet but in just a couple of hours I get to hear all of the excitement of the first day. Have I ever mentioned how much I love my job?

For all of you who are praying and keeping up with me, my week out appointment showed that things are going well after the first round of chemo. I get another week to strengthen up to do it again. For now, I am thankful for good white blood cell counts and platelets that are a little low but normal for now. I guess you could say I am the picture of "chemo" health!

No comments:

Post a Comment