Button Banner

Button Banner

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

A Nice Diversion


Last week Mom watched Matthew for a time on three different days.  One of those afternoons, although I was in the middle of some other things at our house, I stayed a little longer and was visiting with her.

Before Christmas I had brought over to her house five new fluffy towels to see if we could embroider the kids' names on them so that they each had a bath towel that they could simply hang up after each shower and I wouldn't be out of towels every other day.

Mom said "we have time to do some right now" and that is how it started.  I think they turned out great and the kids were thrilled!  Now we just need to remove the wall paper from their bathroom and put up some hooks. (And I just may need to save up some money to get the embroidery module for my machine too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment