Button Banner

Button Banner

Monday, May 18, 2015

While We Were Away

Dueling Smokers


While we went north on Saturday, David and my brother-in-law planned a smoking day. Both of them have smokers now and there was plenty to smoke on our back patio. The whole neighborhood already smelled yummy before we left Saturday for Waucoma. So when we got home (later than planned) we ate some of the delicious smokiness!

YUMM-O!






David hit his ten year mark with his company this spring and they offered a few choices for gifts to pick from. He chose the smoker and has been looking forward to trying it out for awhile now! I loved the beef short ribs best I think. I didn't try the chicken yet but that will be later this week. He smoked some bacon for later and a lot of ribs.


I know that I could get used to this!

No comments:

Post a Comment