Button Banner

Button Banner

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

A Kindergarten Concert

"Mom, I don't think we HAVE to dress up, I just want to." Those were Matthew's words to me as we were getting ready for his kindergarten spring concert Monday night. He was so cute as he found his dress pants and shirt. The only problem is that his good shoes don't fit well so he opted for his sneakers. That made it just a little cuter!


It was a warm night in the classroom and the gym as we listened to the kids share all they had learned in music class this year. I can't believe that he is almost done with kindergarten! I can't believe that last year at this time I was fretting about whether or not he was ready. He is such a little man and he takes all challenges head on. 


I knew that when we sent him to kindergarten but what I didn't realize is that kindergarten wasn't going to really be a challenge for him at all. It was the perfect place for him this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment