Button Banner

Button Banner

Tuesday, March 19, 2019

The Sloans in Jekyll Island

We made a quick trip down to Georgia for Michelle and Troy's wedding. I did say that I would share a few pictures. The great part of the trip is that we had some really fun moments and made some great memories just the seven of us (or a combination of the seven of us) too. Here are some of our family favorites! There will be more wedding pictures later this week. I apologize, I stink at blog posts full of pictures, but you can see them all so that is what counts!
I will frame this one...the first morning
sunrise


Matthew's first time in the Atlantic
Stacey and the sun


Matt does more exploring

Teenagers in the ocean


Stacey's view of the pool
Our breakfast table
Me by the pool!!!

A boy in the sand

A happy girl on the beach!

A little mini golf

Some more mini golf

Second morning sunrise



No comments:

Post a Comment