Button Banner

Button Banner

Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Back to the Plan #5

We got home yesterday at about 12:30 p.m. and that was wonderful! It was great to be there and great to be home. The travelling in between wasn't really that great. But worth the memories and the short and sweet break from the norm. I will share some more pictures and fun in the days to come.

Today however, it was time for #5 so off to the clinic I went. I got all the blood tests and everything was a okay for treatment. One little bit of good news, I was about 5 pounds down on the scale...at the docs office! Neulasta again so stink about that but at least I know that routine! As of right now I have a PET scan scheduled for next Monday and a follow up with that report on Wednesday.

All of that will be submitted to Mayo and they can look at things and see what their recommendations would be. Including the molecular testing results. With that we can know how to move forward. For now, we just work the plan we have. I continue to have great days and rough patches but I appreciate the notes and cards that people have sent. Many come exactly at the right time. So thank you so much for thinking of me and the whole family. It means so much to us!

Not much new to report other than I am done with #5, but I will keep you posted when we here more. Until then, we will continue to trust when we can't see.

No comments:

Post a Comment