Button Banner

Button Banner

Monday, March 11, 2019

Ding Dong the MOUSE IS DEAD!!!!

We have always joked about our master bathroom, with it's 90's brass and forest green tiles, with it's floor to ceiling wallpaper and it is very interesting in-the-floor whirlpool tub.

I do enjoy a good bath but I never imagined I would love this tub for another reason. We have been gone all weekend for a very quick trip to Jekyll Island, Georgia for Michelle and Troy's wedding out on the beach.

We drove straight through to get home for tonight's girls basketball banquet that we didn't want Stacey to have to miss if we could get back. We made it!

When we arrived home, David walked into the master bathroom. Imagine his surprise to find our resident mouse that has been trapped what we thought was a couple times, DEAD in our bathtub! Ha Ha Ha!!!!! He could get in but could not get himself out! I won't be making fun of that silly tub again! (once I get in there and totally bleach it out clean!)

And...to have the mouse already dead there would be NO WAY that the girls could talk their dad into letting the mouse go free. The Sloans FINALLY won the mouse war in the end!

2 comments:

  1. Ack! I wonder if he died from the Softscrub I used on it last week? 😜😫

    ReplyDelete