Button Banner

Button Banner

Monday, February 3, 2014

Cancer Files - A New Look in the Bedroom

Over the weekend I felt good enough to start going through the boxes and bins of clothes that I have been living out of in my bedroom.  I have a huge pile to take to Good Will and two more empty laundry bins to use for doing laundry instead of storing clothing.

My favorite change is on my nightstand where instead of packing strips, surgical tape, I have a nightstand.  Complete with coaster for tea, my charging Nook, books, phone charger, lamp and tissue box.  It looks like someone winds down and goes to sleep here now!  I know it is a little thing, but it really is a great feeling.

Things are still healing.  I have some pain, but nothing too worrisome.  Still taking it easy because it does feel worse if I over do it but over all, I am feeling stronger and more energetic.  I am thankful every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment