Button Banner

Button Banner

Monday, July 1, 2013

Family Celebration - CHECK!

Unfortunately the FUN item on my "before Wednesday to-do list" is done.  Saturday, Stacey and I drove with my parents, Adonis and cousin Kayla to Waseca, MN to celebrate Carly and Tim's wedding.  What a blessing to have family who are also friends!

The best thing is, although these events are so quickly past, there is another cousin we get to celebrate next month!  I love that we have a family that is so much fun to hang out with.  I am glad that we live close enough to each other that a road trip is all it takes to get together (it is fun when we make it an overnighter too sometimes, especially when the hotel has a pool!)

We wish Carly and Tim all the happiness in the world and love that we have Facebook to keep in touch.


No comments:

Post a Comment