Button Banner

Button Banner

Monday, April 29, 2019

Forever Blowing Bubbles

I always like to make note of everyone's achievements in the family. I would be remiss to not celebrate another milestone in our house. Matthew has been working hard to perfect bubble gum bubble blowing.

He has been determined and was very diligent in practicing. This in itself shows this mom that he has been growing. My Matthew has not always been patient in practicing something he hasn't perfected yet and many times gives up just a little bit too soon. But this time, a couple days of trying and practicing has yielded quick success for this guy.

He showed a good deal of perseverance and I am proud of this, even a small little one of life's accomplishments. He told me he didn't know how to blow a bubble. I only had to show him once and he took the "training" and started practicing.

And now, Matthew will be forever blowing bubbles!

No comments:

Post a Comment