Button Banner

Button Banner

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

What Has Happened Here?

I don't even remember what it feels like to hold this little man like this!  What has happened to this chubby adorable face?  Well, he is growing up...he is going to school next fall, and I am feeling a little bit lost wondering what is ahead for the next few years.

There have been little people around my ankles for the last 12 years!  It has been wonderful in every way and I know that at times it gets a little difficult to get anything done.  That doesn't really bother me in the grand scheme of things.  I have felt so blessed to be able to "live the miracle" in this way.

I am such a sanguine sidetracked homemaker that left with the house to myself, I will be starting a million different projects and never following through (I know myself, this will happen unless I put some thought into my schedule).  So, that is what I will start to focus on in the course of the next few months.  Matt is going to school, there is no stopping him.  Whether it is 1/2 day or full day, I will have time to be productive or spin my wheels.  I am going to prepare to be productive and lean on God's grace to be successful!

No comments:

Post a Comment