My one problem has been running out of clothes pins and not having a way to transport them from the laundry room to the line along with the basket of clothing.
It was last Thursday when I started cutting up plastic grocery bags to try this new project that I had been envisioning. On Friday afternoon I bought more clothes pins and on Sunday afternoon I finished it. I now have a clothes pin bag. The materials were free to me! I used an old baby hanger I have been needing to get out of the boys' room (along with the others) and used plastic grocery bags that were piling up in my basket in the pantry.
I think it was a great use of free material and I am excited to do laundry next week!