Button Banner

Button Banner

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Two Down - One To Go!




Here are the final pictures of Matthew's Mario quilt. It has been finished for a couple of weeks and he is by far the most excited about the results. He did pretty well at first pulling up the blankets and "making his bed" each day but I do have to say the newness of that has worn off as I expected it might.








He had asked if I could have it done by his half birthday. I got it on his bed with a week to spare. That was a surprise to him. He got home from school and there it was! He told me he couldn't wait til he goes to bed. 




These quilts have definitely been a labor of love with all these tiny squares but the results are so fun and the boys love them! Ryan's will be done by summer if I stay on track. The nice weather is really hindering my desire to go downstairs though.





No comments:

Post a Comment