Button Banner

Button Banner

Thursday, October 30, 2014

We Are Piggie and Gerald!

Zachary and Matthew went over to Grandma's before we headed off to Fall Fest to show her their Gerald and Piggie costumes.  This is not my favorite time of the year.  The day of Fall Fest is always one of the craziest days of the year.

Forced creativity is what I call it.  There are so many different ideas everyone has and so many changes of mind before the evening of fall fest that I don't like to commit to anything before I know for sure.

Matt didn't want to be Piggie because of the pink and because Piggie is a girl in the stories, but I told him that most people don't even pay attention to that.  Zachary really wanted Matt to be Piggie with him and I was really proud of Matt for thinking of his brother and enjoying the night.

It is fun to dress up and as much as I dislike Halloween, I love that Fall fest is an option to let the kids wear costumes and have a fun time without the Halloween focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment