|Bathroom closet before|
So, now we are looking to next week and surgery. I have been feeling a sense of urgency to get everything back as close to cleaned up as possible. The only feeling that I can compare this too is when I was pregnant and was nesting. I don't want to lay around recovering looking at all the things that I need to accomplish. So, before next Wednesday, knowing that I can't accomplish EVERYTHING, I have decided I will:
|Loading shelves (after purging a TON)|
- Finish painting and re install the last cabinet doors in the kitchen (only two left)
- Cook and freeze a few meals for the family so they stay fed while I recuperate.
- Finish painting the bathroom closet door and put all of the bathroom stuff back in the closet (and out of my living room corner!) - OH WAIT! I did that yesterday! CHECK!
- Put everything that I possibly can back into the kitchen cabinets in their new home (and once again, out of my living room!)
- Clean my desk!
- Take clothes piled in my bedroom to Good Will (so much for the garage sale at the beginning of the summer)
- Take the kids to the pool a couple more times.
- Attend my cousin's wedding on Saturday...can't miss a good party when there are things to celebrate!
|New door after 3 coats of paint|
That should take care of the time between now and next Wednesday. Now if the migraine I have had for the last couple days would GO AWAY, I would be able to make progress much faster!