Button Banner

Button Banner

Monday, January 30, 2017

Just a Little Compliment

Oh  there is so much to post! I am recovering today from an amazing weekend filled with amazing people. BUT...I am not going to post about that yet today. I didn't take a single picture although many were there taking them all over. I promise to share all the things that fill my heart following the benefit in the next few days.

Today, however...I want to talk GREAT things about the PaperMate pen company. I had to do some research when I tried to find out who to send a letter to. Do people even do that anymore? I had some things to thank them for and I knew it would be nice when most people only take time to share their grievences.

I praised them highly on their relatively new "InkJoy" pens. I used a couple to write out Christmas cards and in my journal. Having neuopathy and pain in my fingers, having a pen that writes smoothly that needs very little pressure was a good thing for me.

Guess what showed up in my mailbox today? A pack of PaperMate InkJoy gel pens! I will be writing effortlessly and smooth for a long time!

My lesson from this is, if there is something that you really appreciate, make sure you share your good report. I am sure companies receive many more complaints from people about a product than they do compliments. I really was thankful that I didn't have to push very hard to get the ink to flow out. Sometimes it is the little things that make life just a bit easier. Make sure those people who provide the tools are aware. We should spread more compliments.

2 comments: