Button Banner

Button Banner

Monday, September 19, 2011

Crumb Quilting


In the midst of the September birthdays and the cake baking, I started a crumb-along quilt project on my aunt's website Jo's Country Junction. The first week was flying geese blocks with all of the scrap pieces.

I still have different sized scraps from the girls' quilts that I finished last month. I am excited to use the squares for throw pillows and possibly curtains for their room depending how many squares I can make with the scraps.

These went together pretty quick and Dawn is excited to help make some too. I am also making squares from old shirts that David has worn way too many years, along with some very old calico type fabric that has been in my fabric bins for along time. Dawn went with me to Goodwill to find some fabric possibilities. I have three more started with the shirt fabric.

No comments:

Post a Comment