Button Banner

Button Banner

Monday, January 9, 2017

So Many Books, So Little Time!

Many more people than I remember on social media are talking about the books they are reading for the new year. I am not one to usually make these kind of announcements because then somewhere I feel accountable to someone, or everyone who sees my list.

I have already finished two books this year (it stinks to not be able to knit or crochet right now but it is helping my reading goals tremendously!) and because of this "week and a half into the year" confidence I thought I would pull out some of the books that have been in my pile for awhile. Actually, eight of these books I have already started. I usually have multiple books started which makes it hard to finish them in a timely manner.

But, here they are, my book list for the first part of the year anyway. I can't add my Nook books in the picture but I am currently reading "The Lindbergh Kidnapping Case", "Franklin Pierce" and "Slouching Toward Gomorrah". I will be reading a biography of James Buchanan before I dig into the "Team of Rivals" because I read the presidents in order. I will probably read a few on Lincoln before I go on to Johnson  because there are so many good ones to choose from. I didn't include my "Life After Breast Cancer Book" either in the picture but who wants to ruin a good pile of books by including that one! I should be done with that one in a week or so anyway.

So, there it is. No pressure, just working my way through.

(Oh...and guess who is NOT going to chemo tomorrow?) Yeah...me.

No comments:

Post a Comment