Button Banner

Button Banner

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Dirty Undies Anyone?

Posted on the boys' bedroom door this morning...

Gentlemen:
 Just a friendly reminder..

if you are all out of underwear and socks it is because your mother is waiting for your sorted dirty clothes to show up in the laundry room for washing.
 Today would be a great day to sort your dirty clothes boys! (especially if you want undies tomorrow)


xxoo  Mom

I am looking forward to seeing if this will work...telling them multiple times in the past week that they need to sort their dirty clothes has not been successful! This morning my middle son asked me if he could just wear dirty underwear since he didn't have any more clean! I found him a clean pair from his big brother's drawer but I don't think that will work for many more days.

No comments:

Post a Comment