Button Banner

Button Banner

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Two VERY Happy Boys



The little boys have been LOVING the Charlie Brown "Snow Days" DVD that Matt and I found at the library last week. They have watched it so many times that if it had been back in the days of VHS it would have been worn out and unwatchable. Much to the aggravation of the older kids, the little boys have started watching it in other languages and reciting the English words along with the foreign languages.


I snuck on the library website a couple of days ago and put EVERY Charlie Brown DVD on hold that I could find. We already own the popular holiday DVDs but there are quite a few from back in the "Charlie Brown and Snoopy Show" days. I think there were seven I found in the library catalog and I guess no one had had them checked out because today I got an email saying that ALL of them were waiting for me at the library to pick up.



I didn't get pictures of their faces, but you can trust me when I say that it was priceless. I love finding little things that can add joy to our days. The little boys are happy to have A LOT more Charlie Brown to watch and the big kids are thrilled that we don't have to watch "Snow Days" anymore for a long time! WIN-WIN if I do say so myself!

I told them if they could take a very fast shower they could watch one of them before they went to bed. That was one fast shower for two boys that don't understand the concept of "fast"!




No comments:

Post a Comment