Button Banner

Button Banner

Thursday, May 9, 2019

Today’s Results

   I am sitting in my van making sure I contact everyone who has been waiting to hear our news for today. I thought maybe I would just sit here and post a blog from my cell phone (since that is one of the things I learned in my Google 101 class.)

I told God this morning that I would praise Him either way but today He made it a lot easier when we heard “DECREASE in liver size” and “DECREASE in all liver lesions”!!! So yes, this totally awful, ridiculously full of side effects treatment is WORKING! But now I know I can handle it. I said at the beginning that I would do whatever it takes and I will with God’s help.

Doc is giving me a week off of all chemo to try to get my body (especially my arms and hands ) healed up a bit. She said we went in pretty aggressive with this since the last PET looked awful. I am glad she did. We can tweak it some to manage side effects better if we need to. I say let’s just go in and keep attacking.

All in due time. For now we celebrate a battle won in this war. Recouping to meet the next challenge sounds good. Thanks for praying, thanks for caring, thanks for loving me and all of the Sloans. Words can’t even describe how grateful we are for you all!

8 comments:

  1. Yes, definitely praying. We have been storming God's throne for you, knowing that God hears and answers in His way and in His time. So we thank Him for this wonderful news and rejoice with you in this grand encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Jody, we are so very thankful! God knows you would praise Him either way, Jody. We thank Him for His mercy and grace in this encouraging news! Our prayers remain for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooo.....thankful Jody!! So thankful!! We will keep praying and fighting with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankful for your good news.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praising our God with you for the great news, Jody! Love and hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanking God!! He knew you needed some encouragement! Love you!

    ReplyDelete