Button Banner

Button Banner

Thursday, May 30, 2019

Fancy Hand

I forgot over the past two months that I had taken off my wedding ring when my hands were so bad and I had to put lotion on constantly and the pain and itching of the rash was bothersome.

The ring was in a dish on my bedside table when I was searching for something else this morning. My skin is MUCH better taking this cycle off from one of the two chemo meds.

You can see that this time chemo is doing a number on my fingernails. All of them this time. So why not pretty my hand up a bit by wearing my ring again!

Now if we can just get my “Incredible Hulk” left hand to shrink a little! I can’t remember which one of the kids said it but it was said “It looks like you should just be able to take a pin and pop it!” Oh child...if only we could!!

No comments:

Post a Comment