Button Banner

Button Banner

Thursday, July 19, 2018

Flowers for the Soloist

I accidentally took one of my all time favorite pictures last week. We don't have a camera aside from our phones since ours was stolen when Dawn was on a trip a couple years ago. But every once in awhile I snap a great moment on my phone.

Admittedly, I have to say most of the time I am a smidge too early or a tad too late and miss it. But, this picture is dear to me. As dear as the hearts in these two young ladies. As different as can be but sister bonds are strong...womb-mate bonds seem to be even stronger.

I posted about show choir choreography camp yesterday. It was a busy week. Dawn and Ryan came home every night sore and exhausted. They learned the bulk of their routine for the upcoming show choir year.

On Tuesday there were auditions. Dawn was chosen to sing the ballad solo and she was so surprised and thrilled. She will do great and I am proud of her. Ryan got a back up solo and he is a dance captain. That boy...he has the moves!

Stacey and I had to make a trip to Walmart on Tuesday night and as we walked in she pointed to the flowers and said "Mom! I have to get flowers for Dawn!" She picked out the prettiest purpliest flowers they had and when we got home, she presented them to her sister. And then...this. This sister-love picture. I am so thankful!

1 comment:

  1. Love that they reflect the love you have shown them over the years.

    ReplyDelete