Button Banner

Button Banner

Friday, February 1, 2019

Ryan Sloan ROCKS!!!

I just want to take a minute this morning and yell a big shout out THANK YOU to my eldest.  He has been keeping up with the bulk of the snow at our house and I am very grateful. When they were all little they begged to come out with me and shovel snow. He is not as excited about it as he used to be, but he does it nonetheless. I am glad we have him! Today he worked extra hard at the bottom of the driveway. That is always the worst!

We got some news this week that was not great. Please take a minute and read today's blog on Jo's Country Junction. My aunt Jo explains it better than I can. I just want all of you awesome prayer warriors to know so you can be praying for my uncle Roger. He is a great guy and we all love him a lot. They have been a huge support to us! I will try to keep everyone updated as they start down this road. I am so thankful that they have a great doctor and they are wasting no time getting answers and plan in place.

"The name of the Lord is a strong tower. The righteous run into it and is safe."
Proverbs 18:10

No comments:

Post a Comment