Button Banner

Button Banner

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

She is Back in the Kitchen...at Least For Today

There is so much to catch up on with my recovery process, but that will have to wait until tomorrow...for today, I took two pain pills and made supper from scratch!  It felt great to be in my newly updated kitchen opening cans, browning and saute-ing as well as mixing up some yummy garlic butter to bake onto a loaf of french bread.

I haven't been very in tuned to what is in my pantry, not being in the food making mode lately so I made a spaghetti from scratch with what I could find here at the house.  It worked out well and tasted pretty good.  Every once in awhile I get to do a little thing here or there that reminds me of my "normal".  Tonight was a good night after a pretty intense afternoon.

But more about that tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment