Button Banner

Button Banner

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Fancy Toes!

I have not had polish on my toes since July 2nd.  I like to have pedicures through the summer months and have "fancy toes" as the girls used to call them when they were little.

Because there were two surgeries and recovery time this past summer, I haven't spent the money just to have to take the polish off for the day of the surgeries.  Talking to a couple of friends this past weekend we thought about getting together and meeting for a pedicure but our schedules just wouldn't allow it.  So, maybe next weekend will work, we will have to see.

For now though, I got out my favorite polish and kicked the foot rest up on my recliner.  I found out that I could pull my foot up into my lap and reach my toes for the first time since surgery so I went ahead and did a quick paint job on my toe nails.  It is amazing what a fresh coat of polish can do to your outlook!  I am thankful for the little things!

No comments:

Post a Comment