Button Banner

Button Banner

Sunday, June 3, 2018

Who's Gonna Drive You Home?

You are humming a tune after reading the title of my post up there aren't you? Well, song lyrics or not, that is the question in our house lately. Yesterday, David had gone out to pick up some groceries so when Ryan called from work to come pick him up, it was me who drove over in David's car since he had the van to pick up groceries.














Ryan got in and I had to laugh. I told him "good thing you got that hair cut yesterday or you wouldn't fit into Dad's car!" Seriously, his head touched the roof of the car and his hair was getting caught in the sun visor! He has a good sense of humor when I said I had to take a picture of him! The kids are all getting more and more comfortable on the road and I have had to get used to the passenger side. Some like it completely quiet when they are driving. Some want the GPS removed from the dash (which is a good idea at this stage) and some want to chat all the way.

I say it often and I will say it again, time flies by so fast. It seems like we were just at the DMV getting their permits and here they are - two of them starting drivers ed next week. It will be a little while til I am used to them driving around town, but we still have a few months before they are on their own.

No comments:

Post a Comment