Button Banner

Button Banner

Friday, December 22, 2017

2017 Fun Gift #1

Anytime I have fun leftover yarn to make granny squares I do! And then when I have enough to put together I use my Caron pound skeins of yarn to join them into an afghan.

This one went with Matthew to school for his teacher for Christmas. We love her and he has been thankful for her in his classroom this year. I know God answers our prayers when we ask Him to put our children with the right teacher for them.

I love to know that someone we care about will open a gift and be over the moon surprised. For those who crochet or like me, need something busy to do with their hands while the family has movie night, these things don't take long to come together.

These last couple of years I haven't been as on the ball to work up these yarn balls into squares but have had a blast this fall seeing how the artistry of it forms in my hand as I put the colors together. There really is no bad combination.




No comments:

Post a Comment