Button Banner

Button Banner

Thursday, July 18, 2019

Another Treatment Behind Me

Yesterday was treatment day. I have had some trouble with my voice and my chest has been tight. So first before anything else I was sent to X-ray and EKG to be sure that something sinister wasn’t going on. Results were negative for both so I went ahead and had treatment. Again this time I was tired and spent most of the time sleeping.

I slept most of the evening away too. I haven’t been sleeping that well so I wasn’t surprised. There really isn’t anything to report other than the infusion went well and I will have a PET scan before my next treatment to see where we are in this fight. I will be sure to let you know what we find out.

Good news came today in the form of a text that my sleeve pump is ready to ship! I can not wait to get it and get relief in my arm a couple of times a day. I guess it doesn’t take much to make me happy these days! I will let you all know when it gets here. I didn’t really understand how it worked til I saw it so stay tuned!


3 comments:

  1. It's good when there isn't lots to report! Glad things went well and that the sleeve pump arrived!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your journey. I rarely comment, but always love seeing new posts from you. (Love your shirt, too - your aunt Jo's blog is one of my all-time favorites, and I appreciate that she, like you, shares real life as it comes; the KramerStrong stories have been unforgettable.) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am impressed!Very useful information particularly the last part :) I care for such info a lot. I was seeking this certain information for a long time.
    Failed Back Surgery

    ReplyDelete