Button Banner

Button Banner

Sunday, July 28, 2019

Hurray for the Sleeve!


It’s here! It’s here!! I received my pump a week ago this past Saturday. I have used it a few times. As you can see, it is quite the set up. I have a video link that explains the whole process if you would like to watch it here.

I met with the nurse yesterday to make sure I knew what I was doing. I hadn't adjusted anything myself and so she was able to get it velcroed so that it does the most good.

This will get me to stop and rest some during my day. If I can, I like to be busy on days that I feel good. It has been my habit to overdo it on those days.

I don't remember if I have mentioned this or not, but my next scan is going to be on August 5th. Then consult and next treatment on the 7th.

When I have two good scans in a row we will talk about what I will be on for maintenance to keep anything from attacking again. Stage 4 metastasized breast cancer is not curable but it is treatable. Hopefully we will hear from Mayo and what they found in the pathology that they have been working on.

It would help me mentally if someone would just tell me what kind of cancer I have. Thankfully this "shot in the dark" protocol has worked pretty well. We will see on the 7th.

Psalm 16:11 

You will show me the path of life. In your presence is fullness of joy; at your right hand there are pleasures forevermore.

4 comments:

  1. Very cool pump!!! The video was super informative! One of my local friends went through a lot of the same things you’re going through, including losing her voice in the same way! Still ... it was WONDERFUL hearing your voice for the first time in s long while for me! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I found your blog several weeks ago. I too have stage IV cancer, and am awaiting another scan this month, hoping for good results for the second scan in a row. Thank you for sharing your journey. You help me to smile as someone on a similar path. May God richly bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Urgent effective love Spell caster to help you bring back ex lover & save your marriage fast, (drosasu25@gmail.com) is certainly the best spell caster online and his result is 100% guarantee!..a whole lot of people are still suffering from all manner of issues of life. What is that particular thing that bothers you? Sometimes, the problem is not the problem but the problem is the inability to identify those who have the solution. I'm Ava Isabella from Edinburgh United Kingdom and I like to introduce you to Dr Osasu a man who is come to rescue humanity from all issues of life. Ever since the day I had an encounter with him, that was the day my problem got terminated. When wisdom is blinking, it becomes a word for the wise. I would encourage you to relate whatsoever problem you are facing with Dr Osasu and be rest assured that with God all things would work together for your good. You can contact Dr Osasu via email: (drosasu25@gmail.com) I congratulate you as you do so, indeed you are the next testifier.you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2347064365391

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete