Button Banner

Button Banner

Saturday, June 22, 2019

She Beat Me to It!

She’s really here...in my kitchen!
For many years my college friend Cindy and I have occasionally closed correspondence or messages with “let’s have tea out on the porch someday”. Cindy lives in Texas and we haven't visited in person since college. She asked me last week when she could come and have tea on my porch this summer.

Well, yesterday was the day! She came with her sweet niece who sat and visited with us. We spent about 4 1/2 hours chatting and drinking tea. Unfortunately it was raining so even though the porch had been newly swept and made ready, we drank tea in my living room.

The rain didn’t dampen anything about our visit and I will cherish the time together for a long time! If I have said it once I will say it a million times...I have some of the best people in my life! Thank you Cindy...You are a treasure!

1 comment: