Button Banner

Button Banner

Friday, July 5, 2013

Cancer Files: Just What I Need

One of my friends came over last night and gave me a gift.  I pulled this out and was so happy to see another small pillow to "prop".  That has been what I have been doing the last few days.  Wherever I feel discomfort I stuff a little pillow under and feel better.

I right away put the pillow around my neck and leaned back until my friend said that no, this is a special breast cancer pillow.  Hmmm...I guess I need to read the instructions!  She then told me that it was specially made by a lady who had breast cancer for those who need them.  It rests under your surgery arm to give comfort.  It really does rest comfortably and I just have to say, they think of everything!  It really gives good support to my upper arm so that my hand and lower arm can move a little freer without hurting the lymph node surgery site.

It is wonderful!  There is hope that I will be back to knitting and crocheting earlier than I had imagined!

No comments:

Post a Comment