Button Banner

Button Banner

Friday, October 26, 2012

Home Again

Home again after a dreamy few days by the bay in Wisconsin.  Yesterday was the first day home and we hit the ground running.  It was Thursday and Thursdays are the craziest days of the week!

Today is moving a little slower and I am excited to get to the cleaning up and organizing done so I can work on some of my afghan.  I spent a lot of time on vacation knitting and reading which I love both but don't have a lot of extra time to do while at home in the middle of the rest of our lives!  I want to get finished with this afghan because it is a really great pattern.  I am never bored because there are so many stitches and seven different colors.  There are 152 rows that you repeat three times and for me there are 2 down and 1 more round to go!  That means I am 2/3 of the way done.  I am excited too because as David says, you make some great things, are WE ever going to keep any of them, or are you going to give them ALL away!  This one is a big project that WE are going to keep!  Hopefully not too far down the road, I can post pictures and move on to the next great project!

No comments:

Post a Comment