Button Banner

Button Banner

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

A Drummer's Debut

Last night Ryan performed on the drums for the very first time at the middle school variety show. After getting a drumset last year, at the beginning of this school year he decided he wanted to try out for the show choir band. He got the music, found a few websites and taught himself to play the drums.

Unfortunately, I didn't get a good seat and couldn't get a good picture of him at the show in his element, but I certainly could hear the steady beat that kept everyone in step.

The variety show was the first performance for the show choir this year and Ryan did great! It was his first time to wear his new size men's nine dress shoes, men's dress shoes and men's department button down shirt.

Yes, I am watching him grow up and I am not sure how I am doing with that yet but I do love seeing his talents shine!

No comments:

Post a Comment